Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Memorial Day Weekend
Alright, many of you have asked and I haven't been so good or willing to take too many pictures of my expanding belly...but here it is.

It was really hot last weekend, so I actually ventured into a bathing suit and headed out onto the lake. Damn bathing suit didn't fit right, but it didn't matter cause it sure was nice getting into the cool water.


Getting over the whole bathing suit issue, I was so excited to wakeboard again. Glenn wasn't too sure about the whole thing...I had to talk him into the fact that although I am pregnant, I am not disabled. I had to try it and was open to the idea that maybe I just wasn't strong enough and knew I would stop if I just couldn't do it. Trust me I don't want to fall either. Anyways, didn't matter...the first pull and I was up! I couldn't do much and didn't last too long, but it was great just being pulled around the lake and made me feel good knowing I could still do it.



We had a great weekend, but I gotta admit that at 35 weeks pregnant I just don't have the energy I usually do. After a couple late nights with friends, out in the heat and playing on the lake, I was done by the end of the weekend! Anyways, hope you all had a great holiday weekend as well.



10 Comments:

Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

Awesome! I am super excited about wake boarding now...maybe I'll blog about it some day. Maybe. Great pics of you...love the pregnant tummy. :0)

Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

Ok, so I just read your post about Glenn getting home early. I didn't realize he was in the boat with you...I thought you had just "told" him you were going to try wake boarding again. I know you were fine, but I can picture him nervous for you out there :0)

Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Dang you look good! You are all belly, nicely done! Can't wait to hear the news of the little shredder :0)

Blogger Katie said...

I can't believe you wake boarded. That is super-awesome. But, I fear you may not be milking this pregnancy thing for all it is worth! :)

You look so cute and tiny! Very, very cute!

Blogger Tracy said...

You look sooo good. I would have never guessed you to be so far along. Well done!!
I don't think it matters if you have three weeks notice. It seems like there is never quite enough time to get everything in order before they fly in. The thing is, they usually don't even notice.

How did Glenn like the belly??? I flew home from Korea at 23 weeks pregnant and he came home to me at 35 weeks. There was quite a difference. I was still in regular pants at 23 weeks. That was a site to see his face when he saw the belly.

Blogger Katie said...

Okay. Where are you ? How big is your belly now? When are you due?

Blogger Tracy said...

Have you pickled yet???

Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Pictures, I want pictures!!!!!!!!!

Blogger Katie said...

Helllllooooooo? Are you out there???

Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

Are you ever gonna post pictures and tell us about your little baby??? PLEASE!!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG