Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Valdosta, Georgia
On my way home from Tampa I was able to make a short detour to see Noel and her new beautiful baby, Salem. The last time I saw Noel was in June, at Denali National Park. And the crazy part, Noel was 7 months pregnant. Now, 5 months later and more than 4,500 miles away from Alaska, Noel is in living in the south with her husband and her new gorgeous baby girl.


Unfortunately, my visit was short. But it was so nice to sit and enjoy a Starbucks coffee with Noel and her mom and get all caught up. You also know when you have a great friend when you can sit down for just two hours and it feels like old times.


Thank you Noel! You look amazing, and I love seeing you as a mommy. Can’t wait for our next visit, and I promise next time we will have a bit more time.


3 Comments:

Blogger Lysandra said...

Kelly you are looking good! I am glad you got to see Noel!

Blogger The Quinn Report said...

I love you girlfriend! You made my day, month, I mean YEAR by driving through and seeing me! Thank you soooo much!

Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

I love seeing good friends! Hopefully you will be making a trip out here soon.....We are attending the grand opening of FULDA bar tonight!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG