Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Peanut Butter M&M's
For my birthday Glenn got me a beautiful card and my favorite Peanut Butter M&M’s and mini Reese Peanut Butter Cups. I know, your thinking, that’s lame…but you see, Glenn had bought my birthday gift earlier. He bought me a new wakeboard and it would of done me no good getting it right now, at the end of the summer.

So, where is this going…

Well, by the time Glenn got home from work last night all the Peanut Butter M&M’s were gone. Yes, the whole family size bag gone! I wasn’t going to tell him, but my guilty conscious got the best of me. The worst part, he got mad and couldn’t believe that I had “no self control.”

But that’s right, when it comes to chocolate covered peanut butter….I have no self control!

Step 1: I admit, I have a problem.

That said, my solution is easy…I don’t keep any Reese or M&M products in my house.

Anyways, it’s not that bad, I don’t crave M&M’s. And I’m not totally psychotic, I don’t go running out to the store just to buy M&M’s, and I can stand in line at the supermarket without having to buy a package. But, if they are sitting in a bowl, on my kitchen counter…they are asking to be eaten.

Why does it seem like only girls have these uncontrollable tendencies? Or am I the only one with a problem?

(Now I need to worry about the bag of mini Reese Peanut Butter cups in the back of my freezer)


7 Comments:

Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

self control....what's that? Hee Hee, that is the exact reason I don't keep that stuff around :0)

Blogger Katie said...

Wait. It was YOUR BIRTHDAY! Hello. You are supposed to eat the whole bag. Duh.

I can eat a whole bag of Ruffles Sour Cream and Cheddar chips in one sitting. No kdding! Damn. I wish I had some around right about now....

Blogger Abby & Patrick said...

A girl after my own heart! We can't keep bags of candy in the house... or anything else for that matter (chips, cookies, you know, everything that tastes so yummy)! We can't buy them either, but if they're given to us - look out ;)

Besides, on your birthday, do what makes ya happy!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you!
You have to tell us what other exciting things you did on your special day!

Blogger Katie said...

Okay. You need to post another entry because I keep checking your site and all it does is make me salivate and then go dig around in my pantry for something chocolate!! HELP MEEEEEE....

Blogger Lysandra said...

Watch out...Halloween is coming up. I love peanut butter m&m's they are my favorite m&m's.

Blogger Allison said...

There is a reason they are in a red bag.....Satan makes them so we can't fit into our jeans!!!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG