Friday, September 22, 2006
Boob-Honking
(Don’t worry…I promise this is a clean blog)


Yesterday, as I strolled the chip aisle of the commissary, wondering if I could actually buy Glenn his favorite Sea Salt and Vinegar Kettle Chips and get them home without opening the bag, it happened. A young (well not that young, do I still consider myself young) happy couple walking side-by-side towards me, her pushing the cart and him ever so nicely putting his arm around her neck, over her shoulder, and dropping his hand over her boob and giving it a big old HONK! Aaggh! My mind is thinking, “No, he did not just do that”….but worse, I must of gasped out loud, because the couple suddenly stopped. The poor girl looked at me with eyes of embarrassment, and he, with his hand still over her boob gave me that look of, “what did I do?”

Anyways, what seemed like a long frozen in time moment was over, and all I could do was rush to the end of the aisle (sorry Glenn, no Kettle Chips). I peaked around the corner to see if the couple was in the next row yet, and thought, instead of risking the chance of running into them again, I would skip the next 8 aisles, go straight to the dairy section, pick up my blueberry yogurt and head for the cash.

So guys, here’s the lowdown on boob honking:

Boobs are great….and go ahead if she wants, give them a grab (a nice, sexual way) or a even a honk if you like, but keep it at home, the drunk nights at the bar, private parties or with close friends…

BUT please do not honk your girl’s boobs at the supermarket!!!



(ouch…am I getting more conservative in my old age???)


8 Comments:

Blogger Lysandra said...

Wow, that's very funny! I am so glad that I did not witness that because I would have laughed aloud.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly!
Is that really the type of thing going on down there???? Talked to your mum tonight and she mentioned your latest entry was.........funny
A visit to grocery store will require photo I. D. and an age of majority card. Wow, can't wait to visit!!!!!

Blogger Katie said...

That is so WEIRD! What freaks! I guess I'm old and conservative too...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My!! It still wasn't the kind of content I intended when I introduces the boys (7 and 10) toyour new web page, Kelly!!!! Had to so some explaining!! Hope you have a great Birthday (her 30th if anyone out there didn't know) on Monday September 25th!! We Love you! Bye, K, J and D

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I must tell you that you look amazing. Will be back to the "blogging world" next week when we get to Georgia. Can't wait to catch up and keep up with you. Hello everyone in Alaska if you catch this!

Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Oh my lord!!! That is one of the funniest stories I have read in a while....thank you. Ben is famous for the honk in photos.....so it lasts a lifetime. Ahhhhhh, someone else feels my pain!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kelly - how does feel to be 30? The scariest thing is my part in the whole deal - my youngest is 30. Yikes!

Blogger S Kruszona said...

And here I was thinking that your bday was on the 18th!! So I'm only a day late instead of the week that I originally thought. I'm a much better friend than I thought:) I will have to call you this weekend to wish you a proper happy birthday.

In the meantime...keep honking. Man, I miss NC (NOT!!!) You are awesome girl!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG