Saturday, October 28, 2006
I'm Guilty!
It’s true…I’ve been ignoring my blog! I’m so ashamed and I won’t give you my list of excuses, or try to elucidate further details why my cranium has been so far removed from my body…or more simply put, I’m such an luftmensch (definition: one more concerned with airy intellectual pursuits than practical matters, aka an airhead). So instead, my guilt-ridden self will just fill you in on what the hell I’ve been doing the last month!

Well the biggest news is my parents came to visit. I think they gave up on me. I haven’t been home in over a year, so they decided to come see me. (ha ha, my psychosomatic game worked: if you wait long enough, they will come to you -- just kidding Mum)

Anyways, it’s been a month long affair. You see, my mum is clean-freak (I can say it because she will agree), so it took me a few days of cleaning and organizing to have the house up to par for their arrival. Then there was three weeks of visiting, playing with the grand-dog, doing a few side trips, shopping, eating out, and more cleaning of the house! Needless to say, to finish up the month, I needed the last couple days to sleep and make my house look lived in again!

I hope that didn’t sound like we didn’t have fun. Quite the contrary! We had a great trip…check out a few thing we did over the past month:

(ps - I back dated the last 4 entries)


7 Comments:

Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Thank goodness! I was starting to think you forgot about us readers!! Can't wait to catch up on the trip :0)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We may have sent you slightly wacko but we had a fantastic time in NC. It's neat to relive it through your blog and the pics are great memories. Don't worry about the turkey - I'll talk you through it. You forgot to mention Mum won at POKER! Hugs. Luv. Mum and Dad

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly,
Glad to hear you survivied the influx of etendeded family!! We enjoyed every minute of our visit and like Arnold says..."we will be back!!"
Love you,
Aunt Bonnie

Blogger Allison said...

Welcome back Kelly! I only live a couple miles away, but I've been checking your blog like a madwoman because I knew you were partying it up with your family. Welcome back! Are you going down to Tampa or what?????

Blogger Lysandra said...

I too was thinking your forgot about us....can't wait to hear more!

Blogger The Quinn Report said...

I missed you. I checked your blog on a daily basis. Can't wait to hear more of your adventures!

Blogger Katie said...

I'm just glad the damn M&Ms don't pop up, because it made me want some every time I checked your blog! :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG