Sunday, November 05, 2006
Busch Gardens, Tampa Bay
Overall, I had a great trip to Tampa….but really, it was pretty quite. We didn’t do much, however Sunday I was able to steal Glenn for 5 hours so we could go to Busch Gardens. And for those of you who know me well, I LOVE roller coasters! So you can guess that I had a great time.

I don't know what it is about roller coasters, but they make me feel like a kid. Glenn was really excited too, and I haven't seen him like that in a while. We are such losers, we even wore our running shoes so we could hurry to the next ride (and there were a few times we got back in the same line so we can do the ride again).



One thing I didn't know about Busch Gardens is that it is a zoo, as well as an amusement park. So don't worry, we didn't forget to check out the animals.

Glenn with a Florida Gator


1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Another roller coaster lover....I knew I liked you for many reasons, now I have another! We may have to meet in the middle and got o Six Flags over Texas!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG