Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Happy Halloween!
Well for those of you who don’t know, I’m on the road heading down to Tampa to see Glenn for the weekend. It’s his Birthday Friday and thought I would be the kind, loving wife to drive 600 miles to give him his present….isn’t he lucky!

I’m traveling to Florida with Alli and Charlotte. Pretty uneventful so far….we dropped off all the dogs at the Pet Resort and then headed for the interstate. South Carolina is pretty boring, from the highway, and the only excitement had was a huge truck blowing out a tire in front of us (18-wheelers should not be going 85mph in the left-hand lane).

Tonight we are in Savannah, Georgia. Don’t have time to see anything (or go looking for any ghosts, they say Savannah is one of the most haunted cities in the United States), but we just came back from dinner and I had some great Cajun shrimp! We will back on the road tomorrow morning and should be into Tampa early afternoon.

So I guess you could say, no Halloween for me this year. Actually, I shouldn’t say that….Charlotte got dressed up in her Belle princess dress for dinner. It was so cute, and she got the most looks in the restaurant.

Anyways, I hope you all had a great Halloween!!!


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Halloween Kelly,
Hope that you have a great trip down to sunny FLA. Wish Glenn a very happy B'day and I know you will give him a huge hug but one from from me too!
Love and Hugs, B

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From Aunt Bonnie, that first one on this page is me,
Aunt Bonnie

Blogger Katie said...

Wow! You are updating from the road...color me impressed and pass the peanut butter cups!

Blogger Kelly said...

I'm so glad your impressed Katie. I'll try to keep it up.

Where's the peanut butter???

Blogger Abby & Patrick said...

That's crazy - today (friday) is Patrick's b-day too! Tell Shredder happy b-day for us!

Blogger The Quinn Report said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU! Lunch on Monday sounds great. I will call you tomorrow sometime so we can set something up. I'm free and up to anything, anytime....just let me know your plans!

Blogger Allison said...

And to think I assumed you were just watching sleazy movies in your room. You were updating your blog!?!? What a cyber-cool thing to do. Anyway, it was a fun trip down. I never thought getting tailgated by the same person for 660 miles could be so....fun?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG