Monday, September 18, 2006
Am I officially part of the bloggosphere now?
Well, I don't know where to start, but I guess I will first thank Andrea. I’ve been thinking about writing a blog for a while now, but it wasn’t till I read her exciting adventures (Dawson City and the emergency landing was the best) that I thought this is something I need to do.

I'm not sure why I’ve been dragging my heels doing this, the web is nothing new and the bloggosphere has been exploding for years. I’ve had my own website for a while now, except I only ever used it to sell things (most recently Buddy’s boat, which I hope the sale went through because I erased it this weekend). I’ve had great intentions, and I still do, that one day it will be a site for Glenn's family, filled with pictures and updates of the whole Ott gang. I also have a myspace page. It's fun, and Glenn and I have found some old friends using it...but it just doesn’t feel like the right place to write a journal.

Nevertheless, here I am getting ready to turn 30 and thought it was a great time to start something new. (I know, I've probably said something like this before, but really this time is different) Anyways, most of you that know me well can commonly consent that I am terrible at sending emails and keeping in contact...so instead of waiting for me, please add me to your list of favorites and enjoy this blog of “my life and it’s random findings."

ps ~ To my Mum and all my friends who are teachers & linguists, please ignore spelling and grammar, its never been my strong point (and Jill 'my editor' is still back in Alaska)

…...oh ya, and comment are always appreciated!!!


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly, Thanks for the invite to your blog!!! I really enjoyed it! It really is a great way to keep updated on your comings and goings! I will share the site with Josh and Jake. Take care, Aunt Bonnie

Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

I love the format!!! Very nicely done so far. I cannot believe I made the first blog post....I feel so special :0)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site, really enjoyed the pics. Luv. Mum

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You spelled random (ramdom)wrong in your opening pretty title area- just your picky, much older, computer dense sister! You'll have to explain how you did this someday! The boys will love it! You look fabulous! I'll talk to you the old fashion way soon. KD

Blogger Kelly said...

I'm such an idiot! But, did you see my disclaimer...spelling is not my strong point. And I knew it would be too good if there wasn't at least one mistake in there. Anyways, thanks 'big sis' for pointing out my error...it's fixed now. Love ya!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Tish. You guys look great and you inspire me to do at least a few of ALL of the things I've been meaning to get to someday!! NC isn't so bad, you know. You could be in Memphis :)

Blogger Allison said...

Yaya Kelly! Make sure you link my blog on your page.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG